Since 1500 a place of magnificent beauty.
After a careful restoration of the convent and the construction of a multipurpose hall for every need.
Two event or banquet halls: large salon with 330 seats and smaller up to 70 seats.
External capacity 1000: large outdoor park with different levels all usable. Internal capacity 400. Plenary hall capacity 330
Italian cuisine with touches of umbria tradition. Excellent service. Customized menus to spouses specifications.
Civil wedding ceremonies at the Town-hall. Catholic ceremonies can be celebrated at a nearby church.
All year round.